Kyouko Kirigiri has so many more great quotes than:
“To solve a mystery, you sometimes need to take risks. Isn’t that right?”
Please consider the following:
- "We should ignore common sense, prejudices and preconceptions, and start by drawing up every conceivable possibility." - DR.
- "We couldn’t gamble with your lives, could we?" - SDR2.
- “A hint is one thing, but simply sharing the answer it leads to is dangerous.” - DR.
- "All we have in common is blood. That’s it. Being connected by blood does not mean being connected by heart… Can you really call that kind of a relationship “a family”?” - DR.
- "If all hope is fading, we need to become the new hope. - SDR2.
And that’s just a couple of her good ones!
But before anyone adds it, there’s this one too—
- “They’re just underpants. It’s not like I put my hands inside his socks…” - DR.
Are you offering to ship with me, Kouhai?
I want to ship roleplay on Skype.